To determine which SWF version is running, use this code from another
Flex team member:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/10/debugging_tricks.html

There are actually three different debugger-related things a person
might want to know:

- To determine if the Flash player is a debugger-enabled one, use
Capabilities.isDebugger, as Matt wrote.

- To determine if the SWF that is running was compiled with debugging
info, use Alex's code at the above link.

- There is no way to tell if a debugger is actually connected.

       - Mike Morearty, Adobe Flex Builder team