That's another thing that I love about Adobe's effort on Flex: you guys
really got the community thing.By the way, I had already filed a bug a few
weeks ago: https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-12730
So to all Flex coders out there, if you want an official Maven plugin for
Flex projects, feel free to vote for this
bug<https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-12730>
.

--
Sébastien Arbogast