No difference using data.

I solved it by explicitly setting the property in the
revertState()-function:
        this.imgURL = this.editImage.text;

I assume the edit-view could hold it's altered value because, when
altering it's value, only the text/data-value for the textfield is
changed, and due to the curly braces not pushed back to the variable
imgURL.
So when going back into the edit-view, it's value is displayed rather
than the value of imgURL, since imgURL never got changed, it doesn't
push it's changes...
(hmmm... rereading this, seems like a messy explanation, but can't
find better words for now)

--Johan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Yakop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>