Does anyone know of any advanced Transition tutorials?  I'm looking for
examples of interspersing addChild, remove child, and effects within
transitions.  Also I'd like to be able to edit a state at runtime (add and
remove items from the state definition) and have transitions handle this.  I
haven't found anything in the normal sources that help explain these
variants.  (The reference docs do have simple child action examples but
don't give enough explanation to help in troubleshooting when something goes
wrong).

- Dan Freiman