That's a bug in the beta.  A workaround is to subclass SWFLoader,
override notifyStyleChangeInChildren and regenerateStyleCache and have
them just return w/o doing anything.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward Yakop
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:01 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] In panic - Flex Builder 3 Beta 2 sandbox
violation error

That's because your flash player is updated.

U could reset the global security and set your URL to be a trusted
location.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/sett
ings_manager04.html
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/set
tings_manager04.html>

Regards,
Edward Yakop

Note: click on the third icon from the left and set the Always trust
location.

<http://localhost/Diplomski/bin/smile_on.swf>  cannot access
http://www.sabljic-apartment.com/Smil/Shared/copyright.gif.
<http://www.sabljic-apartment.com/Smil/Shared/copyright.gif.>
> A policy file is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set
when this media was loaded.)

> flash.display::Loader/get content [no source]
> mx.controls::SWFLoader/get content
> mx.controls::SWFLoader/notifyStyleChangeInChildren
> mx.core::UIComponent/notifyStyleChangeInChildren
> mx.core::UIComponent/notifyStyleChangeInChildren
> mx.core::UIComponent/setStyle
> mx.states::SetStyle/apply
> mx.core::UIComponent/mx.core:UIComponent::applyState
> mx.core::UIComponent/mx.core:UIComponent::commitCurrentState
> mx.core::UIComponent/setCurrentState
> mx.core::UIComponent/set currentState
> smile_on/menuCreatorItemClicked
> smile_on/__imageList_itemClick

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEven
tFunction [no source]
> flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent [no source]
> mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent

mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::mous
eClickHandler

<http://www.sabljic-apartment.com/Smil/Shared/copyright.gif> ' is
> remote image that is loading in HorizontalList control. Image is
loaded and displayed fine but i get
> above error after i click on it.
>
> This application worked without any problems while i was using Flex
Builder Beta 1 so i am in big