i created an application using <mx:HttpService>, it works fine on my machine,
but after i copy the .swf to the machine that has a web application, the swf
shows no results.

i tested it by creating another httpService with url
"http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mchotin/index.xml";, that works fine after
deployment, but mine just can't work, my url is something like
"http://tas2.corp.[company].com:[port number]/path1/action.cgi",

1. if i need a crossdomain.xml, why the httpSerice for
"http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mchotin/index.xml"; works fine??

2. i have a $JBOSS_DIR/Server/Default/Deploy/crossdomain.xml,it still
doesn't work, why?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy
  SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
<cross-domain-policy>
  <allow-access-from domain="ix-tas3.corp.[company].com" to-ports="[port
number]" secure="false" />
</cross-domain-policy>