OK I'm back with my next WebService question. I got one working when
there was only one object coming back. Now I'm trying to populate a
DataGrid with the lastResult from a WebService and I'm getting an
Unknown Property error. I've searched for this here and am wondering
if I either need a [] somewhere in the dataProvider or I need to put
the result into an ArrayCollection first and then set the dataProvider
to that. Or could it be that the OrdMedList element doesn't have a
namespace like all the other elements? That's due to a weird issue
with CXF and JAX-WS.

Here's the error:

Error: Unknown Property: 'OrdMedList'.
        at
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionscript/flash/proxy::getProperty()

Here's my mxml:

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">
        <mx:WebService id="ordMedSearchWS"
wsdl="http://localhost:8080/OrderWeb/services/OrdMed?wsdl";
showBusyCursor="true">
                <mx:operation name="searchStartsWith">
                        <mx:request>
                                <searchText>{ordMedSearchText.text}</searchText>
                        </mx:request>
                </mx:operation>
        </mx:WebService>
        <mx:HBox x="10" y="70">
                <mx:Label text="OrdMed Search" />
                <mx:TextInput id="ordMedSearchText" width="100" />
                <mx:Button label="Search"
click="ordMedSearchWS.searchStartsWith.send()" />
                <mx:Label />
        </mx:HBox>
        <mx:DataGrid x="10" y="100" id="ordMeds" width="400"
dataProvider="{ordMedSearchWS.searchStartsWith.lastResult.OrdMedList.OrdMed}">
                <mx:columns>
                        <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Id" dataField="id" />
                        <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Desc" dataField="desc"
width="150" />
                </mx:columns>
        </mx:DataGrid>
</mx:Application>