"based on the itemEditors Height not the itemEditors Height." - sound
funny, but I understand what do u mean ;)
Make your Editor and Renderer height same, that is it. But is they are
physically cannot be same height, as I understand your problem, after
edit done row height not coming back to Renderer height?

Can you bring an example here?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "danielspirn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>