From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gordon Smith
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 4:39 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] classes in packages

> Is there a way to get all the classes that may exist in a package?

Programmatically, at runtime? No, because there are no runtime objects
representing packages, nor a programmatically accessible list of all classes
in a SWF.

Instead, you would have to load your own SWF as a ByteArray, parse its ABC
blocks to find the fully-qualified names of all the classes inside (such as
mx.core.UIComponent, mx.controls.Button, etc.) and from those names
determine which classes were in which packages.

- Gordon