From: "quantum_ohm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Always and again this @#&[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sandbox !

Actually they seem to have one...
When you install "FireBug" with Firefox you can see that a
"http://api.google.com/crossdomain.xml"; appears which leads to the
"Developer Home - Google Code" page...(?)

Otherwise I don't have coldfusion neither flash remoting.

I do use a proxy.php, but this one doesn't seem to be enough to avoid
the error.(see below what happens, or please see the link app)

Thx anyway for your response

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: