In my main application I have these lines of code:

<mx:RemoteObject id="remoting" fault="faultHandler(event)">
                    <mx:method name="login" result="truck(event)" />
</mx:RemoteObject>

In a custom component:

<mx:TextInput  id="usr"/>
<mx:TextInput id="pss"/>

<mx:Button  label="Log in"
click="remoting.getOperation('login').send(usr.text,pss.text)"
id="button1"/>

than again calling a custom component in main application:

<comp:login/>

when I run the application it says 'Access of undefined property
remoting' if the custom component is embedded within main app all runs
fine. I'm probably wrong but maybe I should use something like
<comp:login button1="[and here should be probably the code for click
event]"/>...