Hello All,

I want to support Arabic content in my application.
That is the client can choose whether he want to view
the content of my applicaiton in Arabic or English at
runtime. Can anyone tell me how can I change the
content of Flex application at runtime? Also, do I
need to create separate SWF files for English and
Arabic content?

When the user selects to view the application in
Arabic, the application layout should change from
Left-To-Right to Right-To-Left. In .NET and HTML,
there is inherent support for this. In .NET all UI
controls have RightToLeft property. In HTML we can set
the "direction" attribute to "rtl" for Right-To-Left.
Can anyone tell me whether Flex supports this
inherently or not?

Regards,
Jehanzeb

Make Yahoo! your homepage.