Big thanks Tracy ;-)

I religiously study your notes.

That I still need to master are relations between MXML entities and AS ones (MXMLcode from/to AS classes, MXML codes from/to AS scripts, MXML components from/to AS classes and so on...) By the way, you"re right, events are much cleaner but I just wanted to gain time for a presentation draft :(

Thx !

Eric