Hi guys,

I'm having a problem where as soon as my content goes taller than a
container (be it the application, or a panel) and a vertical scrollbar
is needed, it simply covers up some of the container rather than
narrowing it. This of course creates a horizontal scrollbar as well.
Is there an easy way to get around this? It's really the last thing I
want, and to me seems like the last thing anybody would want. I'm sure
it's something simple, but it's just one of those things that appears
difficult to google for :)

Any help appreciated :)

-Josh

--
"This is crazy! Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma
Flintstone... She'll never leave Fred and we know it. "

 :: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
 :: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]