From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexawesome
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:28 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] External StyleSheet In Application

hey there,

I added stylesheet into my application as below, but it does change
the color or size in my application.

I have to recompile the application to take effect. Is there anything
wrong?

Thanks

<mx:Style source="main.css"/>

Application {
   backgroundColor:                     #ffffff;
   backgroundGradientColors:            #ffffff, #ffffff;
   backgroundGradientAlphas:            1, 1;
   themeColor:                          #009dff;
   color:                               #0b333c;