Sounds like there could be an error|nullreference|illegal thing
somewhere in the closeHandler of your TitleWindow..

It's a bit like using Alert.show(nullobject.property), which will lay
over the modal part, but won't show the Alert.

--jeetee

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "bryanpoopbartow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm using Flex 3 Beta 2. compiling against 2.0.1 Hotfix 3.  Created
a custom component
> extending TitleWindow.  Using PopUpManager to show it.  It works as
expected.  However,
> when calling PopUpManager.removePopUp the component itself is
removed, while the modal
> overlay stays intact.  I can not interact with the application in
any way.  I can't get the modal