>  Hello,
>  I am just starting to use graniteDS and starting to likie it. My -ONLY-
>  problem was that, I cannot make it work from within my flexbuilder
>  environment.

>  I want to be able to debug my flexbuilder application talking to my Java

 > All I want to do is have my Flex client to communicate with my Java
 > backend.
 > Due to licensing restrictions, LCDS won't be an option for us. So far the
 > biggest contenders are:
 >
 > 1. Granite Data Services
 > 2. OpenAMF
 > 3. WebORB
 > 4. Red5

Btw: if you want AMF3 support you can rule out OpenAMF and WebORB
which only support AMF0.

Furthermore, since early November there is a new option: Cinnamon.
http://www.spicefactory.org/cinnamon/.

It's a bit different than Granite since it does not use the
RemoteObject API (so Cinnamon can also be used in pure AS3 projects
without Flex). Cinnamon has full AMF3 support, optional integration
with Spring configuration and a lot of flexibility for mapping AS3
classes to Java classes.

Jens Halm
Spicefactory