Opa, e ai Ved blz? The Alex tips works? I had windows vista and many
flex apps and works fine, but i have problems in FF when use wmode
transparent in html wrapper.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Uninstall your current flash player, and get one version 9,0,60,184.
 or later

> ________________________________

On Behalf Of Ved
> Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 2:44 AM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Problem with keyboard - IE7 + Vista
>

> Hello people from Flexcoders.
>

> My name is Fábio Vedovelli, best known as Ved and I'm a brazilian
flex developer. This is my first message here.

> I'm facing a problem with my flex apps running on IE7 on Vista: when
you type text on any component (TextInput, TextArea) some chars simply
doesn't appear. You have to type more than once, sometimes 3 times to
appear. The same problem is not found when running the same app on FF
or Opera.

> I've researched the list history of this group before ask and
couldn't find anything about this issue.