Hey ya all!  [:D]

First of all check out http://metroklub.sk/Main/bin/Main.html .. the
source is viewable.. I'm trying to add some buttons in the tittle part
of the panel component.. so far it's working beautifully.. I had to
embedded the panel component inside of the Canvas and so on.. and so
on.. the only problem I have with it is that I would like my panel to be
dragged only by a tittle header. I tried it with DragPanel component
[you can see DragPanel.as] but then the canvas in witch the
buttons&dragpanel are is not moving with the same velocity as DragPanel
[:(]  . Then I also tried  createPopUp() method but  I failed with
implementation.. so pls help me out with this one..