All,

we are building an app that has several areas of data entry in english
and arabic. Because of the lack of bidi support we are rendeing html
form elements infront of flex to display the arabic text, and using a
style we are rendering the text rtl. Phrases are working fine, but
multiword names are not. For example names like "Abu Dhabi" get show
as "Dhabi Abu". Currently we are using the function in
JavascriptInjector.setstyle:

ExtenalInterface.call("setStyle", uid, styleProp, newValue);

so we make the call as this.setStyle("direction", "rtl");

any suggestions on a better way to do arabic support now, and not wait
for Adobe?

thanks in advance

Jeff