This happens if you are running the debug version of the player and
launch the debug version of the html wrapper, but didn't launch your
swf from flex player in debug mode.  For example, if you just access
access the URL for the "-debug" html wrapper directly in a browser
you'll get this popup.

The solution is to either launch from flex builder if you intend to
debug, or access the non-debug html wrapper.  You might check you
Eclipse launch configurations to make sure that they are pointing to
the right html wrappers.

__
Josh Vanderberg - http://vanderblog.typepad.com