Thank you Jeff!

Paul, thank you also, but I guess I've been wondering the best approach for
multi-platforms.  I've been heading in the Intel C++ and Mac XCode direction.

I will look into the animated gif loader to see if it has support for
synchronizing with a streamed file.

-r

Jeffry Houser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   On a semi-related note; has anyone on this thread investigated this
 component yet?

 http://dougmccune.com/blog/animatedgifloader-flex-component/

 I have no idea if it supports animated png.

 --
 Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur, Software Developer, Author,
 Recording Engineer