Please file a bug with your test case.  I guess you are the first to use
XML.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 1:17 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex TabBar is sniffy about my
XMLListCollection DataProvider.

Thanks Alex, with iconField set to null, it works! (no idea why)

Should I be doing something more with this test case to report a bug, or
is your 'heads up' enough?

I've been banging my head over this for days (I tried all sorts of
things in the main application to see what was going on). I'm rather
surprised that there's a bug - am I the only one driving a TabBar from
and XMLListCollection?

Thanks again for your help.

Paul