Something else I should add, my panel gets stretched depending on what
size I want to make it at, but it looks like the scale9 stuff is ignored
completely, stretching the underlying swf as if it were just one bitmap
with no scale9 stuff.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Clinton D. Judy
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Skinning a Panel using Flash

I'm trying to skin panels for use in Flex, but my corners, which are
rounded, keep getting squished. I'm sure I'm doing it right in Flash: My
own drawing is lined up with the reference point (0, 0), the 4
guidelines for scale9 are in the right places and everything. And in my
css file, I have:

Panel

{

      borderSkin: Embed(source="flex_skins.swf",
symbol="Panel_borderSkin");

      borderThicknessLeft: 16;

      borderThicknessRight: 16;

      borderThicknessTop: 0;