Hi Sean,

I've had to extend/rewrite the default rich text editor for various reasons.
Just create a custom component that extends the default, or just copy and
paste the code directly from the source. You would then just need to modify
to taste. In your case, add more options to the drop down combo.

Best Regards,
...aaron

--
Aaron Miller