You should be able to debug the Java code just fine.  If you're using
JBoss, make sure the debugging is enabled.  The run script has a line
in it like this:

#JPDA options. Uncomment and modify as appropriate to enable remote
debugging .

#JAVA_OPTS="-classic -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n $JAVA_OPTS"

Make sure its uncommented.  Once JBoss is running, you can choose
remote debugging in Eclipse.  The standalone FlexBuilder doesn't
include this, so you can add it as a plugin, or just download a second
version of Eclipse and run both at the same time.

In Eclipse, go to Open Debug Dialog -> new Remote Java Application ->
(select project) -> Host: localhost -> Port: 8787 -> Debug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Nel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>