I'm using the latest Flex 3 Beta SDK and I've just created an
itemRenderer based on a VBox which I'm using in a List. Everything is
fine until you scroll down and then back up to the top, if you do this
the first item height will have shrunk and it will never resize.

I tried overriding the measure() method but that didn't fix it, but I
did notice that if I removed the verticalGap on the VBox that fixed
the issue.

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not (haven't tried with Flex
2), but I could do with a workaround for when a verticalGap is applied
(without adding extra containers) if anyone has any thoughts.

-D