Hi

I'm trying to build up a common library of all the code etc I use in
my various projects.

I'm working in FB 3 beta 2.

I've created a Flex Library project, which has both a swc folder, and
various code trees.

I then reference this library project from another application I'm
working on.

However, I can only see some of the libraries available for import in
my classes.

All of the libraries where the source is in my library project are
present.  However, some of the libraries from the swc's included are
missing.

Is this something I'm doing wrong?  I can take the same swc's and use
them directly within my application project, and they're available
fine.  (So, the swc's themselves aren't corrupt.)

Is there a limitation here I'm not aware of?

Thanks

Marty