In my LineChart, the data points on the edge of the graph do not show
fully.  For example, if I have a LineSeries with a series of 3 points
and an itemRenderer of CircleItemRenderer, the first and last points
on each line are at the very edge of the graph (left and right) and
show as a half-circle.  Even if I don't use an itemRenderer but have
showDataTips=true, the tooltip bubble is also cut off.

Is there any way to have these "edge" or "end" points show up fully?
To have the line continue to the left and right and not have the end
points flush up against the edge of the graph?

Thanks in advance.