In fact this is true, but these cases are a minority absolute, and in
my views on the harm justifies a majority that few may need.
And XHTML is the recommendation to run on any device, so has much more
likely to be not working is a common HTML.

What are the devices that you refer to? What i know, flex apps can't
runs on mobile devices like flash lite can, only on the browser or
with AIR.

Other solution would generate a property htmltext and a xhtmltext ...
I will post this sugestions in bugs.adobe ... but this is not really,
only sugestions.

I will create new comp extended from richtexteditor to fix this
problems but this will fix only my problem and not for comunity.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007, danielvlopes wrote:
> > I already do substitutions with regular expression to clean up the
> > giant size of the text. Now i must do for transform the html to w3c
> > valid html. But this is strange way to fix problem, why this comp
> > don't generate really html we can use in HTML documents?
>
> It's real HTML as far as my web browser is concerned - the fact it
doesn't
> work too well in some situations isn't going to go away. Suppose you
fix it
> to generate XHTML markup with embeded CSS. Maybe someone else is
going to
> want that to work on a device that can't render CSS, or wants to
over ride
> the CSS.
>
> > There is a site to be able to make sugestions for the team flex to
> > help improve? I think some improvements in that component would be
> > simple enough to let it useful.
>
> http://bugs.adobe.com/flex
>

> --
> Tom Chiverton
> Helping to confidentially exploit extensible content
> on: http://thefalken.livejournal.com

> Please note, as of 10th December 2007 the registered office address
of Halliwells LLP will be at 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.
 A list of members is available for inspection at the registered
office.  Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP
means a member of Halliwells LLP.  Regulated by The Solicitors
Regulation Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the
addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells
LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells
LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.