I remember in AS2 I created an array of movieclips with print content
and then print the array one by one. Each array entry was a movie clip
object. I had to manually measure when the movieclip is to high, then
create another one, etc.

Now from the livedocs:

The PrintJob class hasn't changed dramatically for the ActionScript
3.0 implementation of printing. However, a few critical differences
are worth noting:

    * The PrintJob.addPage() method now takes a Sprite and a Rectangle
object for the first two parameters.

So, I would manually measure the height of the sprite each time i add
a word or a character to it, if it's too high I would create another
sprite with textfield inside and continue with the remaining text.

There might be better ways to do it in AS3, I haven't tried any
printing yet.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Steven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Still desperately trying to find a solution to this!
>

> How can I print a text field that contains more than one page worth
of text
> over multiple pages?
>

> Thanks
>

> Paul