Hi Flexcoders,

I've got a slightly obscure objective concerning Embedded SWFs and Fonts in ActionScript 3 Projects. Basically I want to be able to create several SWFs (probably in Flash) which can be embedded in ActionScript 3 projects and styled. I.e. I want to be able to change the fonts used in the SWF.

The tricky part is, I don't want to embed the fonts directly inside the embedded SWFs — I want to embed them in the parent application so they can be shared across the embedded SWFs. The goal is to keep all SWFs as small as possible.

Can this be done with SWFs created in Flash 8? What about Flash 9 CS 3?

Cheers,
Lach