Hello:
In this article from Adobe:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19323&sliceId=2

It says " When the <optimize> attribute is set totrue, it reduces the size of
the Flex application's SWF by 10-15% by compressing the ActionScript code and
removing all the trace statements. If you have optimize set totrue, then you
will not see the trace statements in the output file. To see the trace during
development, you need to set <optimize>false</optimize> in the flex-config.xml
file."

I'm using Flex Builder 2.0.1 (not the plugin version), anyone please tell me
any place to configure that?

Thanks a lot