Hi-

We recently pulled out some code from our project into a SWC library.
   We didn't modify the code, but now things aren't working as they
used to.  The original swf is compiled with a reference to the new
swc.  The mxml files in the library project are giving all sorts of
unexpected data binding warnings and our application isn't working.
I'm guessing that databinding just isn't working for the mxml files in
the swc.

For example, I'm getting this warning when I compile an mxml file in
the library project: "Data binding will not be able to detect
assignments to '_bumberDisplayName'".  Here is the definition of
_bumperDisplayName as well as the line that generates the warning:

[Bindable]
private var _bumperDisplayName:String;

<mx:Button id="deleteBumperVideo"
        icon="{ImageConstants.getInstance().trash_can_small_icon}"
        toolTip="@Resource('deleteBumperVideo')"
        enabled="{_bumperDisplayName != null}"
        click="onDeleteBumper(event)"/>

Does anybody have any idea why databinding would be different when
compiled in a swc?  I know that the compc compiler is slightly
different from the application compiler, but it should still work,
right?  Fyi, we're using flex 2.0.1.

I'd appreciate any tips or troubleshooting advice.

Thanks,
Adam