From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen Roy J. Tang
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid tab order (again)

Hi!

Thanks to Alex's help I got the datagrid tab order functionality I
needed mostly working (including avoiding the datagrid remembering the
last edited cell).

Just one minor issue now, which I *might* be able to just ignore, but
I'm curious about it because it works correctly on Firefox, but not on
IE. Specifically, when I reverse-tab (shift+tab) out of my DataGrid,
the focus seems to be going to the wrong control. But it only happens
in IE.

Check my sample here:
http://roytang.net/sandbox/DataGridTabOrder.swf
<http://roytang.net/sandbox/DataGridTabOrder.swf>
Source: http://roytang.net/sandbox/DataGridTabOrder.mxml
<http://roytang.net/sandbox/DataGridTabOrder.mxml>

Is it a bug in the SDK? or is there something I can do to work around
it?

Thanks!

Roy