I have built a cfc vo class and flex vo class

PersonVO.as

package com.abc.CESF.Bursary.vo
{
import com.adobe.cairngorm.vo.IValueObject;

[RemoteClass(alias="Bursary.cfcs.PersonVO")]

public class PersonVO implements IValueObject
{
public var firstname:String = "";
public var lastname:String = "";
public var sid:String= "";

public function PersonVO(){

this.firstname = "";
this.lastname = "";
this.sid = "";

PersonVO.cfc

<cfcomponent displayname="PersonVO" hint="Login VO For CairngormTest"
output="false">

<cfset this.firstname = "" />
<cfset this.lastname = "" />
<cfset this.sid = "" />

</cfcomponent>

I have a function in cfc.it is here

<cffunction name="addPerson" displayname="addPerson" access="remote"
output="false" returntype="boolean">
<cfargument name="personVO" type="PersonVO" required="true" />

<cfquery name="insertPerson" datasource="bursary">
INSERT INTO person_info (fname,
lname,
sid)
VALUES('#personVO.firstname#',
'#tpersonVO.lastname#',
'#personVO.sid#')
</cfquery>

<cfreturn true />

</cffunction>

but I get the error when I pass flex vo to the cfc function.I am not
sure how to make flex vo and cfc vo match.the error message is here

RPC Fault faultString="The argument PERSONVO passed to function
addPerson() is not of type PersonVO." faultCode="Server.Processing"
faultDetail="If the component name is specified as a type of this
argument, the reason for this error might be that a definition file
for such component cannot be found or is not accessible."]

Please help me.Thanks

Mark