By Crypto I meant the AS3 library you link to, which is named "As3
Crypto".  I'm pulled up my code.

  You should be able to use the CryptoDemo to create a Key in Hex.  Once
you have the key, you should be able to do something like this in CF:

<cfset HexKey = "8738fed68e7677d374e0946c8f7bd3bb">
<cfset myKey = ToBase64(BinaryDecode(HexKey, "Hex"))>

<cfset PlainText = "This is a Test">
<Cfset Encrypted = Encrypt(PlainText, MyKey, 'AES','Hex')>
<Cfset Decrypted = Decrypt( Encrypted, MyKey, 'AES','Hex')>

<cfoutput>
  Hex Key: #HexKey#<br />
  Key as string: #hexToString(HexKey)#<Br>
  Key: #MyKey#<Br>

  Plain Text: #PlainText#<br>
  Encrypted: #Encrypted#<Br>
  Decrypted: #Decrypted#<br>
</cfoutput>

  You'll probably want something a bit more 'dynamic' but hopefully this
will get you going.  I haven't looked at it in months, so the code is
not fresh in my mind...