Thank you very much Dan, it worked perfectly :)

The only complexity (if anyone is interested) is due to the fact that
height is set using a Resize effect, that always change the "height"
property of the component. I managed to make it work by:

1) Keeping measuredMinHeight as the heightTo property of Resize
2) Attaching a listener for EFFECT_END to set explicitHeight to NaN

Thanks again for the help
Cosma