Hi,

I'm trying to put a button in a datatip.
I created a class, extending the DataTip class.
I did an override to createChildren, adding my button.
(also override to measure() to widen it for the button, and get/set data).
I attached the "hide" event to a function that keeps the datatip
visible (meaning: this.visible = true;)
So the datatip with the button stays visible, but the button isn't
responding to a click. I attached the custom class itself to a click
event, and when I click on the tooltip it also doesn't respond.

btw - if I extend a canvas, it's working. but I want to extend a
datatip, so it has all the abilities and design of a datatip, only
with a button.

What should I do to be able to click the button I added there?
Thanks,
butch