I've marked your issue for further investigation, but am backlogged this
week.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of carl_steinhilber
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:35 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Using DateField as itemEditor for DataGrid
column

Anybody? Anybody?

Various other namespaces seem to have definitions for date values, but
I haven't been successful in loading up other namespaces in XML docs
for Flex consumption. And I'm not convinced it would work even if I
did... seems like the date value would *still* need to be in a format
that Flex could understand internally, not based on some other
namespace that it knows nothing about.

ANY help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Carl

, "carl_steinhilber"

<http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml> "
> layout="vertical" creationComplete="init()" >
> <mx:Script>
> <![CDATA[
> import mx.collections.XMLListCollection;
>
> [Bindable]
> private var xmlChristmas:XMLListCollection;
>
> private function init():void
> {
> xmlChristmas = new
> XMLListCollection(xmlDaysOfChristmas.day.copy());
> }
>
> private var xmlDaysOfChristmas:XML =
> <root>
> <day>
> <name>First Day of Christmas</name>

<date>2007-12-25T00:00:00.0000000-05:00</date>
> <gift>Partridge in a pear tree</gift>
> </day>
> <day>
> <name>Second Day of Christmas</name>