Hi,

I'm still new to cairngorm, and like almost everyone bumped into
issues concerning updating the view when binding to the model won't be
enough.

I ran across 2 main approaches:
1. Derrick Grigg / Firemoss - use a view controller which listens to
the CairngormEventDispatcher and dispatches his own view events which
causes the view to react:
http://www.dgrigg.com/post.cfm/04/12/2007/Cairngorm-Commands-Views-and-Harikiri
http://www.firemoss.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=A6A76F5E-3048-55C9-4301E81D24A361B6

2. Thomas Burleson - Thomas suggested that the view would send a proxy
responder attached to the CairngormEvent. when the command's result()
method is invoked by the business delegate, the command would simply
call the proxy responder's onResult() / onFault() which in turn will
invoke a call back function on the view which will response by
changing the view:
http://www.thomasburleson.biz/2007/06/cairngorm_view_notifications.html

I can't decide which approach is better. in terms of mvc, both keeps
the separation, both can be extended and re-used with different views
and also both requires an extra event to code.
I also read Thomas talk-back on Derrick's blog, but that also left me
with no insight...

Before I pick one with no real understanding of the outcome, I'd like
to hear what you think is the better one, also if you know any other
approach beside model-binding which I try to use as much as possible
but that just won't always work, then I'd be happy to hear about it.

Thanks in advance,

Almog Kurtser,
http://www.kaltura.com