Hi Alex, since updateDisplayList() doesn't seem to get called on
rawChildren I am simply doing my sizing in another method that gets
called from my parent's updateDisplaylist() function. I am finding the
bounds of my children and then using setActualSize(), which seems to
work well. Is there anything about this approach you would recommend I
change?

Thanks,
Ben