Thanks Igor,

I'm already doing as you suggested, so that can't be the cause.

When the master list completes loading it then tries to load the
detail record matching the first row in the master list which causes
the error (on production only). I get the same error when I select a
different row in the master list.

The cfc to return the detail object appears to be working correctly
and returning the correct result - it's just not being received
correctly by the flex app on production only.

Any other suggestions?

Bob
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Igor Costa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>