C'mon, that was only one line of code.  What method do you setStyle,
what method do you call getStyle and how do you call it, and when do you
check for border?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of helihobby
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: this,border exists in debug but not in my
class ? How do I access my prog sk

Sure.

I have a programmable skin which I enable using actionscript as in:

this.setStyle("borderSkin",com.classes.TileBackground);

Later on I want to access the instance of my newly created skin

getStyle does not do the trick as it return null.

this.border in the same class I executed the above line does point to
the correct instance of "TileBackground" ( when I view it in debugger
) but I can't access it in the instance it lives in ...

So I can access it ?

Hope this helps ...

Regards,

Sean.