Hi there,

Have you seen this?

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000960.html

The example at the bottom is about dragging and dropping canvases.

Michael

Fah Queue wrote:

Hello so I used the code I found
http://blogs.adobe.com/flexdoc/drag_and_drop/ <http://blogs.adobe.com/flexdoc/drag_and_drop/> to make my panels be
dragged and dropped by a user inside an application. I have all my
panels inside a canvas in which I can drag and drop any panel I
dynamically create and set it as a child of that canvas. That is my
canvas at the top of my application.

I have another canvas at the bottom of my application. I want to be
able to drag and drop panels from my top canvas to my bottom canvas
and vice versa. I can currently only drag and drop panels into my top
canvas since I am pretty much using the code for the link I posted above.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I have NOT been
able to find any useful articles or examples on manual two-way drag
and drop between two containers that are NOT lists or datagrids or trees.

Thank you very much!

P.S. I have some code I can post if need be.