If you are in a position where you absolutely need the watermark to be
removed during this beta you can mail me off-list.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of frank_sommers
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:36 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Builder 3 beta 3 licence

Well, is there an official word on this from Adobe? We have a Flex
Charting license, and I'd
love to download FlexBuilder Beta 3, but we use the charting components
so I can't have
the watermarks show on them.

It'd be great if someone from Adobe could clarify this: Can we use the
existing charting
license in FlexBuilder 3 beta 3 without the watermarks showing up?

Thanks,

-- Frank