1.      This, "url="url"" is wrong. What are you expecting form an URL
that is the string "url"?  Are you attempting to bind the url property
to a variable?
2.      If so, then do url="{_url}".  ( and don't use a property name
for a variable name.) But that will require the var _url be declared as
an instance variable.
3.      In your combo click handler, assign the url string to the
instance variable, not to a local variable.

Actually my preference would be to assign the url directly in the
handler, instead of binding:

var sURL:String = "http://localhost/cgi-bin/dbRecords.cgi?ini="; + ini;

trace("sURL=" + sURL);  //copy and paste this into a browser to test it.

dbRecords.url = sURL;

Tracy