Is there an easy way to specify a component height/width in percentages
rather than pixels via Actionscript?

I have a UI that has 2 VBox components.  By default, the height of the
top is set to 100% and the height of the bottom is 0.  However, I want
to be able to dynamically change the heights to 85% / 15% using an
Actionscript function.

I tried setting height/width using a formula to calculate the correct
height in pixels, which seemed to work until I resized the browser and
realized that Flex had changed the VBox heights to static pixels, so
they no longer scaled as the browser window was resized (i.e. their
heights where now static pixels instead of percentages).