Hi Steve,

Thanks for the feedback.  To answer some questions and to ask more
here I go:

1. Yes I am using the RemoteClass tag however I am not using the
registerClassAlias function.  Hadn't heard anything about using it but
will look into it.  So does that work in conjunction with the Metadata
tag?  How exactly are you utilizing the import?

2. My commands do the same thing (I scrapped the whole Cairngorm
delegate thing) so I think that should be fine.

3. Nope, never did that so that might help too.

Wow, I am really surprised by the lack of documentation or rather the
wealth of misinformation.  All the examples I was looking at never
mentioned any of this.  Nor did they really pose the issue in the
framework of Flex and Cairngorm.

Thanks,
Justin