I posted most of this on the adobe forum but so far haven't received
any ideas, so hopefully someone here will know.  I've created an AS3
class that extends the HorizontalList.  What I'm trying to achieve is
the ability to have 2 buttons on my application and 2 methods in my
extended class that allow the user to scrollleft or scrollright.  In
working with this I've found that I need to override the
scrollHorizontally method in the HorizontalList class.  I've also found
that the this.iterator.bookmark.getViewIndex() method gives me the left
most item index that is visible.  What I can't figure out is how to get
the right most visible item index to determine whether or not to scroll
any further to the right.  I've spent about 3 hours digging through
debug variables and livedoc pages to find something that would give me
that info, but so far have found nothing.  Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.